It’s hard to believe that another year has come and gone. As we reflect back on the last 12 months, I can confidently say they were remarkable ones for us at Smart HR. And it doesn’t stop there; with the rollout of new recruiting services (more on this after the new year) and because of your support, we know that 2017 will be one for the books. So today I’d simply like to say thank you.
Take a look back at some of the most popular content we contributed in 2016 – content you kindly read, commented on, and shared. That kind of support is more valuable than you know.
- Millennials Would Rather Change Jobs Than Undergo a Yearly Performance Evaluation?
- Smart HR Celebrates 15 Years | A Retrospective on What’s Changed
- Good Frontline Managers Are Critical to Organizational Success
- Meet Smart HR’s President & CEO: Mark Stevenson
- 4 Challenges of Managing Remote Workers
From all of us at Smart HR, we wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season.
– Mark Stevenson, President & CEO