“My company is growing but we’re not in a place to hire a full-time HR Director.” That’s what we hear from a lot of the companies that turn to Smart HR to outsource their Human Resources function. Some companies in this situation add HR to the duties of an already-busy member of their staff. Others choose to simply triage the most critical HR functions while ignoring proactive strategy altogether. There are a variety of valid reasons for outsourcing all or part of your HR so we decided to make a list of the top five reasons companies outsource their HR. Check them out:
- “We need professional HR expertise but we don’t need a full-time HR Director.” Human Resources strategy and support is critical to the success of an organization. By partnering with experienced professionals in the field, outsourcing HR provides clients with high quality HR management. Through our outsourcing model, companies can gain and leverage knowledge from a firm that has implemented successful HR programs for many organizations.
- “Laws are always changing. We want to do the right thing and be compliant (and not get sued).” If you’re not an HR professional, oftentimes you don’t know what you don’t know. That’s where Smart HR comes in. As experts in the field, we help guide our clients and keep them up to date on best practices to help reduce organizational liability.
- “To grow our organization, we need to establish a better approach to HR.” Outsourcing HR helps clients focus on a people strategy which is critical to them reaching their goals. Through outsourcing, clients have an HR professional onsite several days per week. That person is a part of the team but can also provide neutral third-party counsel that the company may not get from an in-house HR department.
- “Our company’s HR is being handled by the Owner, CFO, or Office Manager, who are not trained HR professionals.” By outsourcing HR, it not only means that the team handling your HR are trained experts in the field, it also frees up the Owner, CFO, or Office Manager to focus on their core responsibilities.
- “Our people are our biggest asset.” We hear this all the time. It’s the people that make an organization so great – which is why it’s so important to have an experienced outsource HR team to lead and advise your company in best practices in order to attract, retain, and engage employees.
These are just a few of the many reasons why organizations partner with Smart HR, Inc. Sound like something your organization could benefit from? Click here to learn more about our approach or contact us now.