Employee exit interviews allow organizations to collect and understand worker exit data efficiently, providing you with valuable insight that can drive your business forward and help reduce turnover.
Every business knows that recruiting and training new staff can be a significant drain on resources. Smart HR’s exit interview services will provide you with deeper insight into the reasons workers are leaving your organization. Understanding these issues now can help you keep talented employees on board in the future.
Smart HR’s Exit Interview Services Process
- We will determine the precise methodology that will work best for collecting and reporting your data.
- Smart HR will customize questions to target specific problem areas and challenges that you have encountered in the past, using a range of formats including open-ended questions, multiple choice questions, rating systems and other approaches.
- Our experienced human resources team will carry out your interviews by telephone.
- Although the questions will be focused on the employee’s reasons for leaving and satisfaction regarding different aspects of your organization, we will also ask for feedback on any changes that could be made in the organization to improve the issues that are identified.
- We will inform you immediately if a respondent’s answers indicate critical information, such as witnessing unethical or illegal behavior, so that you can take action as quickly as possible.
- Our professionals will return the completed questionnaires to you in a timely manner and can provide aggregated reports and analysis at the frequency of your choosing, such as annually, quarterly or monthly.
- We will provide you with recommendations based on the findings of our interviews and analysis.
The Benefits Of Exit Interview Services From Smart HR
Here is a brief look at some of the major benefits of our exit interview services.
We can handle the entire process, communicating with former employees, collecting data and reporting. This reduces the administrative burden on your organization and saves time.
Increased Completion Rates
Outsourcing exit interviews to a third party often makes employees feel more comfortable about sharing honest insight.
Smart HR’s exit interview services are customized to fit the needs of your business, focusing on the specific demographics and other components that will best serve your organization. Our professionals are experienced in formulating questions that will elicit useful responses, but we are also happy to work with you to develop any specific questions you want to ensure are addressed.
Gathering and analyzing exit interviews can be complex. We present our findings in a simple and clear format that allows you to focus on the data and comparisons that you need most and identify trends and patterns.
Greater Employee Retention
By understanding what is driving turnover at your organization, we can help you focus your retention efforts on the aspects of greatest concern while identifying emerging problem areas before they can have a greater impact on your success.
Reach Out To Smart HR
When you trust Smart HR to manage your exit interviews, you can effectively and affordably obtain important insight that can make your entire workforce more engaged and productive. Reach out to Smart HR today to learn more about our services.