Employees are one of a company’s most valuable resources, and attending to them properly improves their daily experience and makes them more satisfied and productive parts of your team. Managing human resources administration is a complex and highly specialized task. Organizations that do not have the desire or capacity to handle everything in-house often outsource HR so they can focus on their core business. Smart HR has the knowledge and experience needed to handle HR-related tasks accurately and efficiently.
Smart HR’s Daily Human Resources Administration
Outlined below are some of the most common HR outsourcing functions we provide.
Employee Benefits Administration
Successful businesses offer strong employee benefits packages that include components such as health insurance and retirement plans, but administering these benefits can be complicated. Smart HR can handle the work involved in researching plans, complying with benefits regulations and administering the benefits.
If your organization does not have the time needed to create company policies and manage employee-manager conflicts, Smart HR can mediate conflicts and modify company policies to ensure they reflect employee concerns.
Outsourcing performance management tasks to Smart HR allows your organization to proactively develop employees while improving job satisfaction and engagement. We can provide ongoing performance reviews and feedback using the latest technological tools, identify skills gaps, and provide employee performance goal management.
Risk Management And Workplace Safety
Our risk management and workplace safety services include:
- Developing and implementing company policies and procedures
- Administering workers compensation coverage and claims
- Developing and implementing accident prevention plans
- Providing safety training
- Carrying out onsite safety inspections and post-accident investigations
- General safety and risk management consulting services
The HR compliance experts at Smart HR can ensure that your organization is acting in accordance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws and regulations governing workers compensation.
For many businesses, processing payrolls requires full-time attention. The human resources support team at Smart HR can manage all of the components of this task, including:
- Payroll setup
- Processing weekly, biweekly, and monthly payroll cycles
- Managing time off, sick leave and vacation accrual
- Filing payroll taxes
- Employment verification
- Automated standard deductions
- Standard payroll reporting
- Online payroll submission
- Administration of garnishment and child support
Outsourcing your organization’s recruiting efforts allows you to build a pipeline of qualified talent. Smart HR can proactively manage every aspect of your hiring process, whether you need assistance actively sourcing candidates, creating and managing job postings, vetting and interviewing, or hiring.
When To Consider Outsourcing Daily HR Administration
- Your employees are spending a disproportionate amount of time on HR tasks compared to your other business-related needs
- Your organization does not have the financial resources to pay for in-house HR staff
- Your current HR staff is not sufficient to properly balance employee management with hiring-related tasks
- You are concerned about lawsuits and liability exposure
Talk To The Human Resources Professionals
Outsourcing daily human resources administration can save your business money and time. Get in touch with the human resources professionals at Smart HR to learn more about how we can provide administrative relief so you can focus on growing your business.