Effective recruitment is about more than hiring the right individual for a job vacancy. Having an efficient recruiting process can enhance your business’s reputation within the market as well as among candidates while reducing costs and ensuring you bring the best talent into your company.
Managing the recruiting process requires a significant investment of time and knowledge, from writing the initial job specification to marketing the opening and wading through hundreds or even thousands of resumes from aspiring candidates to identify those that need to be assessed.
Many companies are turning to specialist recruitment consultancies like Smart HR to take some of the stress out of the process and ensure it is smooth and effective so your business is in a strong position for future growth. Whether you already have a dedicated human resources team or you simply need some outside support sorting through resumes and screening candidates, our team of experts can provide proactive and reactive support throughout the process.
Customized Recruitment Services
At Smart HR, we understand that each company has a unique set of needs. We provide tailored recruitment services that take your business’s size, industry, and circumstances into account to get the most out of your recruiting efforts.
Our recruiting process outsourcing can handle every stage of the process, giving you access to valuable recruitment expertise without the expense associated with hiring a full-time recruiter.
We will start by reviewing your present recruitment model to determine which aspects are effective and which ones need improvement, paying particular attention to crucial elements such as speed of hiring, recruitment competitiveness, employer branding and the quality of talent you are attracting.
We’ll use this information to propose enhancements or a new model that can help you achieve your hiring goals while positioning your company as a place where top talent can thrive.
We can cover:
- Planning and identifying your hiring needs
- Developing job descriptions and postings that are consistent in messaging and employer branding
- Daily management of tracking software like ATS and HRIS
- Reviewing the existing candidate pools you have developed through career pages, job postings and candidate tracking systems
- Sourcing talent proactively for greater posting exposure
- Reviewing and screening high volumes of resumes
- Managing your digital recruiting platforms and social media recruitment efforts
- Creating candidate profiles and reports according to your needs
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with your selected candidates
- Communicating with candidates regularly throughout the process to ensure engagement
- Performing background and reference checks
- Pre-hire skills and personality testing
If you do not need full recruitment process management, our Direct Hire services can help to fill specific vacancies in your company with high-quality candidates.
Reach Out To The Recruiting Process Experts at Smart HR
If your recruitment process needs optimization, get in touch with the recruiting experts at Smart HR today. We will work with your business to develop a recruiting strategy that enables your company to meet its goals. From our base in the D.C. metro and Northern Virginia area, we offer innovative human resources services to businesses of all sizes.