Having the right team behind your company is a key component of success. Motivated and skilled personnel allow you to rise above the competition and maximize profits. Talent acquisition services can help you to identify and acquire the skilled workers necessary for meeting your organization’s needs. Proper talent acquisition involves developing a robust candidate pipeline, planning future resources, employer branding and diversifying your company’s labor force.
Whether your company is too small to have an in-house human resources department or your HR team needs some outside perspective on hiring, Smart HR can help with identifying, assessing and hiring candidates to fill your company’s open positions.
The Benefits of Smart HR’s Talent Acquisition Services
- Build a highly qualified workforce
- Reduce time to hire and turnover
- Develop a strong organizational culture
- Eliminate bias during hiring
- Increase worker satisfaction
The Talent Acquisition Process
Smart HR can help with every step in the talent acquisition process, including:
- Generating leads
- Attracting and recruiting top candidates
- Interviewing and assessing candidates
- Evaluating candidates’ references
- Choosing the best candidates
- Hiring and onboarding
Assessing candidates is one of the most important steps in the process, so Smart HR offers talent acquisition assessments to ensure your efforts are effective. We can review your current practices for talent acquisition and identify areas where improvements can be made in terms of execution, approach, and results.
To make this important assessment, we will interview a selection of your recently hired employees, hiring managers and HR stakeholders, in addition to examining key documents and policies
Here is a look at the components of your talent acquisition process we will assess.
- Current data on employee engagement
- Job postings content
- The successes and challenges your company faces in talent acquisition
- Your hiring outlooks as well as historical hire counts, turnover rates and terminations
- Competitive market analysis
- Internal sourcing strategies, such as internal job posting procedures and programs for employee referrals
- External sourcing practices, such as your use of outside agencies, staffing firms and vendors
- Your company’s cost per hire and the time spent on hire analysis
- Your company’s culture, mission statements and values
- Job board posting strategy and usage
- Compensation and benefits, including bonus structures and merit increase procedures
- Proactive talent acquisition strategies, such as building a candidate pipeline
- Your screening, interview and hiring approval processes
- Digital recruiting efforts and results, such as online reviews, social media presence and company career pages
- Practices for post-offer acceptance and onboarding
- Exit interview procedures
Our comprehensive assessment will be used to compile an in-depth report that identifies gaps and areas where improvements can be made, along with actionable steps to ensure your efforts are successful.
Reach Out To The HR Professionals
If you need greater insight into your talent acquisition and hiring practices, get in touch with the human resources outsourcing and consulting experts at Smart HR. Serving the D.C. metro area and Northern Virginia, we can provide you with solutions that match your company’s needs. Whether you need a long-term strategy or you need to fill some immediate vacancies, our services can help you equip your team with the right professionals to drive your business forward.