Remote work programs are growing in popularity as more businesses become aware of the many benefits they offer. The COVID-19 pandemic illustrated the power of remote work and brought this approach to many businesses for the first time, and now it plays a critical role in many business continuity strategies. How can you be certain your business is getting the most out of your remote work efforts? Remote work team assessments and optimization services from Smart HR can help your organization optimize its remote work program to raise output and productivity while ensuring employee satisfaction.
Smart HR’s Remote Work Team Assessments & Optimization Process
We will begin by collecting information about your current remote work efforts using a combination of sources, including:
- Policy reviews
- Corporate metrics and reporting
- Employee surveys
- Client interviews
We will use this information to assess and review the following areas:
- Your company’s past and current corporate policies related to remote working
- Your overall organizational composition, including roles, demographics, team interactions and employee profiles
- Your employees’ attitudes toward remote work and their satisfaction levels with the current approach
- Challenges in remote work on a company-wide and individual employee basis
- Trends in remote work issues that are linked to specific divisional areas or types of roles
- Assessing the readiness of current employees whose positions may become remote
- Any other relevant areas that our research identifies
If your remote work efforts are tied to COVID-19, we’ll also take a look at the success levels of your pre-COVID-19 and current telecommuting programs, along with:
- Pre-COVID-19 in-office procedures, processes and cultural norms
- Interactions with vendors and clients
- Business transition methodologies
- Collaboration within teams
Reports and Recommendations
We will use our findings to create a comprehensive report that covers the following areas:
- Areas of concern reported by management and employees
- Findings related to employees who are struggling with remote work and identifying possible causes and solutions for these issues
We will also provide guidance and recommendations for:
- Tools and technologies that facilitate remote work processes
- Training and coaching for management and staff
- Improvements to working conditions and at-home work setups
- Changes to your current remote work program design and policies that can improve productivity
Addressing the Challenges of Remote Work
Communication and Collaboration
Are chats, emails and other digital forms of communication leading to miscommunication and preventing optimal collaboration? Our services can address this common problem.
We’ll find solutions for cases where remote workers are facing technological disruptions such as network or router outages and system failures.
Support and Supervision
We recognize the importance of ensuring that employees continue to have access to support from management and coworkers and can adjust to remote work quickly to keep productivity high.
We’ll offer guidance in cases where social isolation is impacting an employee’s motivation.
Talk To The Human Resources Professionals For Optimization Services
As telecommuting becomes more common, it is essential that management styles and company policies adapt accordingly. Prepare your company for the future with remote work assessments and optimization services from Smart HR by calling (703) 972-1272.