As your business grows, the prospect of expanding and increasing profits can be very exciting. However, it is essential that all aspects of your business can scale to support your evolving needs – and this is particularly vital in the realm of human resources. Having a HR assessment will find these needs within your company.
Your people are your business’s greatest resource, and you want to ensure they are treated fairly and provided with opportunities to grow. These days, HR is focused not only on hiring, firing and pay reviews, but also onboarding, benefits, holiday management, training and development, employment law and safety compliance, and payroll management. The need for these tasks can grow significantly as your business expands.
Why Do You Need An HR Assessment?
The Smart HR team can carry out anhr assessment of your current human resources practices and look at your future needs in HR to devise the ideal structure that will allow your company to stand up to all the concerns that come with this important new phase.
Our HR assessment measure how well your company’s HR function is meeting the expectations of your key stakeholders. We can identify strengths, weaknesses and areas where improvements should be prioritized so you can align your HR priorities with the needs of your company.
Some of the areas we can assess for your business include compensation, employee engagement, employee benefits, compliance, performance management, recruiting and talent acquisition, executive coaching and management training, along with general consulting.
Here is a look at some of the ways we can help:
- Our review of your current HR setup will look at the roles, reporting relationships and responsibilities within your organization to determine how well it is working and what changes need to be made as your business grows.
- We interview internal customers, who can be a great source of insight into how your team views your human resources performance. Employee retention is essential as a business grows, and taking the time to gather opinions and address concerns can go a long way toward keeping your team happy.
- Our interviews with key HR stakeholders at your organization can give us a greater understanding of your workflows while helping us to single out any responsibility gaps or redundancies so you can use your human resources as efficiently as possible.
- We will thoroughly review your organizational charts, growth plans and headcount data to gain a stronger understanding of the type of HR infrastructure that will be needed to support your business’s growth moving forward.
- Our experts will provide you with a written report of our findings, along with detailed recommendations for your ideal future HR model.
Why Smart HR?
At Smart HR, our consultants are focused on ensuring your HR function supports your corporate mission and goals, freeing up your time to devote to growing the business. We listen to your company’s leadership and HR management team and draw from our wealth of experience and knowledge in the HR field to come up with the best solutions to help you achieve your goals. We can provide whatever level of involvement you desire, whether you want us to take over your HR project entirely or simply act as a resource for other HR professionals in your business. Contact Smart HR today!