One of the best ways for your organization to attract and retain the talent you need to drive your business forward is by offering attractive employee benefits.
Smart HR offers strategic expertise on all benefits-related matters along with a flexible solution for administering benefits.
Here are some of the types of employee benefits we can administer:
- Healthcare coverage
- Dental plans
- 401K and retirement accounts
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Sick leave
- Life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness programs
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Section 125
- Evaluating the value of your current benefits programs
- Communicating with suppliers of benefits
- Educating your employees on the available benefits, enrollment deadlines, and how to add dependents
- Assisting employees in the benefits program enrollment process
- Reviewing and updating information on employees and benefits
Choosing the most competitive benefits
Our HR experts can gather information about your employees’ preferences, which allows us to offer you valuable insight into your employees’ behavior and the right benefits to get the most out of your team.
We can help you determine how to drive greater engagement and recommend what you can offer your employees to attract and retain the talent your team needs.
Make the benefits experience simpler with help from our technological benefits management solutions that allow your employees to easily manage their benefits and enrollments.
Our powerful analytics tools help to spot areas where engagement can be improved and show how you benchmark to others so you can make the right decisions to remain competitive.
Benefits administration goes beyond merely what you offer to your employees, so we offer a full range of support.
- Compliance: Our team can help you stay on top of changing local, state and federal laws so you remain in compliance with ACA, leaves of absence and other matters.
- Employee Communication: Smart HR can design and implement comprehensive communications programs for employee benefits.
- Dependent Verification: Our comprehensive audits can identify any instances where you are paying for dependents who are not currently entitled to healthcare and other types of coverage.
- Help Desk Support: Our benefits experts and specialized enrollment support team ensure everyone gets the support they need.
Benefits Of Smart HR’s Employee Administration Services
Effective benefits administration can give your organization a competitive advantage when it comes to attracting, acquiring and retaining top talent. Here are some of the other benefits you can enjoy:
- A reduction in your operational costs
- Helping your employees to feel heard and appreciated
- Greater employee engagement
- Cost savings from cutting underutilized programs
- Gaining the insight needed to negotiate better plans and rates
Get In Touch With The Human Resources Professionals At Smart HR
Leave the complexities of employee benefits administration for your organization in the capable hands of Smart HR. Our team of highly trained professionals can serve as your full-service benefits administrator, acting as a liaison between your business, vendors and employees to ensure a smooth and productive employee benefits process.