Smart HR is seeking experienced HR professionals who are interested in consulting or individuals with previous HR consulting or HR business partner experience. We offer flexible work arrangements with part-time and full-time schedules. Consultants will work directly with our clients in developing and executing customized HR programs. Smart HR’s client base includes a wide range of small to mid-size companies and non-profits in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Smart HR offers the right candidate the ability to practice HR leadership in a flexible environment that values high quality HR practices, independence, work/life balance and professional growth.
Senior Smart HR Consultant Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of HR consulting relationships with specific Smart HR clients.
- Develop annual HR Account Plan with each client.
- Implement Account Plan for each client (some work time is spent at our client’s location and other work is performed remotely).
- Serve as the main point of contact for client’s ongoing HR needs and questions.
- HR activities include such things as:
- HR Strategy
- Benefits Management
- Recruitment and Retention Strategy
- Performance Management
- Orientation/Onboarding Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Organizational Effectiveness
- HR Compliance Support
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Employment Policies
- Employee Engagement Initiatives
- Professional Development
- Bachelors degree required (advanced HR degree a plus).
- 15+ years of HR and business experience. Business acumen is as important as HR knowledge to be successful in this position.
- Must possess “consulting skills” and be viewed as professional and knowledgeable by our clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer and math skills are required (especially MS Excel and Word).
- Demonstrated excellence in previous HR/Business endeavors.
- Professional HR Certification is strongly desired (PHR or SPHR).
- HR and business experience supporting small to midsize organizations.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume using the form below.